Hybrid Finance (HyFi) Blockchain is a network of blockchains with:
- Zero transaction fees
- High transaction speeds
- 100% KYC (Know-Your-Customer) verification of all participants
- 100% AML (Anti-Money Laundering) compliance
- Operated by verified entities
- No native cryptocurrency
- Unprecedented level of transparency
- Very strong grievance redressal & dispute resolution mechanisms
- Very low energy consumption
1. HyFi Networks
There are 3 HyFi Networks:
- HyFi mainNet is the primary HyFi Network with real-value assets.
- Haddock is the test network that mirrors the HyFi mainNet in terms of the protocol version. It has a different genesis block and the data & assets are different from HyFi mainNet.
- Calculus is where new features are released for initial testing. This is highly experimental and you can expect regular outages, changes and restarts.
2. HyFi Community
The HyFi community is open to banks, financial institutions, corporates, Government agencies, developers, users, and enthusiasts.
3. HyFi Use cases
Here are some of the things you can do on the HyFi Blockchain:
- Corporates and financial institutions can issue wrapped tokens - blockchain assets pegged to the value of Commodities, Derivatives, Cryptos, Debt instruments, Equity instruments, Intellectual Property, Invoices, Loyalty points, Real estate etc.
- Banks can issue fiat-backed stablecoins in 100+ currencies.
- Startups and corporates can raise funds through Open Blockchain Tokens as defined under the laws of Wyoming, US.
- Anyone can use the blockchain web-service for quick, secure & private electronic signing for instant document verification and proof-of-existence.
- Anyone can monetize copyrights, trademarks, patents, designs, GI, trade secrets & other IP through Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs).
- Companies can use HyFi Blockchain for creation and maintenance of corporate records; identification of shareholders; accepting shareholder votes and other activities permissible under Wyoming laws.